Saturday, December 08, 2007

Visit with Santa




What an exciting morning we had. We had breakfast with Santa Claus at my school today. It was sure fun. After a quick breakfast, we waited patiently in line (well as patiently as we could) for our turn to tell Santa what we want for Christmas. Since Lilly only knows a few words, I was more than happy to share with Santa that we would like a Thomas the Train for Christmas. He said he would bring me one if I was good girl and listend to Mommy and Daddy and went to bed on time. Darn! I sure have a hard time following those instructions.


We're still both feeling under the weather. Lilly now has my cold. Poor Lilly. So we're resting today and hoping that we'll recover before Christmas.


We are going to enjoy more Christmas excitement today. Mommy is going to help us make Christmas cookies. I can't wait.

No comments: