Sunday, July 13, 2008

Full weekend



Whew! We're exhausted after a weekend full of activities. We enjoyed visiting with friends of the Kanawha Valley Emmaus Community at the annual picnic Saturday and then Mommy and Daddy took us to the pool again. (Friday we visited the wave pool in Hurricane for a couple of hours.) I'm doing much better in the swimming pools this year; although I still have trouble keeping my mouth closed.


Today, after attending Sunday School and morning worship at Bancroft Church of God, we visited with Granny, Pawpaw and GG Bunny. We had a nice lunch before I had my first play date with my new friend, Charlotte. (Charlotte's grandma, Carol, works with Mommy.) We visited the Clay Center for the Summer Fun Day, but it was unbelievably crowded and noisy. And we all know how well I do with loud noises! So after a short time of playing there, we all traveled to Ellen's Ice Cream on Capitol Street for some homemade ice cream. Charlotte and I had a nice time enjoying our treat, reading a book and playing with a small play kitchen. I sure enjoyed playing with my new friend and look forward to seeing her again soon.

1 comment:

Battlebott said...

I didn't even read the blog cause I just wanted to say how insanely adorable and cute that picture is of the girls holding hands in their bathing suits. Reminds me of swimming at Caroline's pool with Kevin and Kraig.
:)
Those girls are precious (and pale, lol).