Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No Bones About It


Today, I visited Dr. Legg. He's a bone doctor. I told him that I jumped off a bridge and fell down and broke my arm! Mommy frowned and told him it was a bridge on the playground set at Coonskin.


He took my bandage off and I thought I was going to have my arm free again. Boy was I wrong. Now I'm in a hard bandage -- all the way past my elbow. I chose green for the color. I did have a hard time deciding though. I told Mommy, I think I'll change my mind and get blue. I think I'll change my mind and get yellow. Maybe I'll have blue and green. Mommy told me I had to pick only one and stick with it. I told her I'd stick with green.


So now my arm is a green mummy arm! he,he


Dr. Legg gave me lots of bad news. He told me no gymnastics, no running, no climbing. In fact, he told Mommy my feet have to stay on the ground! Can you believe that? And, I have to wear this thing for 4 weeks! Mommy says that's a really long time. Then he'll look at my arm and see how it's healing. I'll have to have another picture taken of it. Then I have to wear another cast for 4 more weeks! Geesh. Mommy said maybe next time I can choose blue, though.
All, I know is it's going to be a long spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Green is my favorite color Belle! -Aunt Barbara