Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Getting mobile

Hello everyone. I know it's been awhile since I've written, but we've had a busy week. First Mommy left us for three days and I stayed with Granny and Pawpaw. Mommy said she missed me and I was sure happy to see her when she got home Friday night. Then we got up early Saturday morning and started moving. I saw a lot of people coming in and out of our house. I heard Mommy say she was happy we had such nice friends and family willing to help us. Mommy and Daddy sure are tired after moving and unpacking our stuff again. But I didn't cut them any breaks. I woke up at 3:30 Monday morning and wouldn't go back to sleep until they brought me into bed with them. It was my first night in the new home and it was a little strange to me. Yesterday, I showed Mommy and Daddy how mobile I am. First, Daddy left me in the bouncy chair to hang out and I almost slid right out. Daddy caught me though. Then Mommy laid me on the rug with my jungle dangling toy so she could finish unpacking the kitchen. I was squirming and moving and when Mommy came back I was using the leg of the coffee table to try to lift myself up. They don't get it. I want to sit up and move on my own. I'm getting there. Well, two days until my first Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I still don't have any teeth, so I won't be eating any turkey. Speaking of eating, I gulped down an entire jar of carrots yesterday and I love to watch the folks make the sign for eat when they feed me. This is getting long. So I'll talk to you more tomorrow. Love, Belle

No comments: