Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Visit with Aunt Sara

Aunt Sara is finally back home! Well, sort of. She's at least closer, so we'll see her more. She came to visit us for the weekend. At first, I wasn't sure who she was, but I quickly remembered and we became good friends. It's easy to be friends with someone who operates on the same level as you! We did enjoy some nice weather this weekend and together, with Daddy & Mommy, took a walk around the neighborhood.

I waved bye-bye to church friends on Sunday -- which pleased everyone. And I'm saying some words but not with regularity. (Nor do I realize what I'm saying.) They keep asking me about this yellow animal that says, "quack." Course, "da,da" or "dadee" are still my favorite sayings.

A new friend was born on Saturday. Trevor Lane Bailey was born at 3:02 p.m. He weighed slightly more than when I was born at 9.2. He's the new son of friends of Mommy & Daddy. Jaiden said she is excited about having a baby brother. We'll find out in a couple of weeks whether I'm getting a brother or sister later this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am fine with us being on the same level b/c you are such a beautiful, bright and funny young woman. couldn't ask for someone better to be compared too! i loved visiting with you and look forward to all the memories we will share! love you and miss you.

p.s. you better not walk too much before i see you again!