Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hanging out with Mommy


I sure have enjoyed hanging out with Mommy the past couple of weeks. It was tough today when she started a new job. We both were upset to not be hanging out together.

Mommy hasn't been feeling too well because my little sister is causing problems already! The doctor told her to stay close to home and is going to closely monitor her in the next few weeks. I could have a sister before we konw it! (And no, I don't know the name!)

I'm doing pretty well. I'm giving everyone a hard time because I won't drink my milk and I, somehow, have come down with a yeast infection. It probably started off as a diaper rash, but now it's worse. So we're treating that. Meantime, I'm just enjoying the new design in our living room and watching Mommy and Daddy get the house ready for my little sister.

My vocabulary expands daily. I can say, "turtle," "amem," "pretty," "balloon," "ball" and more. I can also answer questions like "What does the kitty say?" or "What does the cow say?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know how hard it can be to say goodbye to your mommy. when i was little i never wanted to leave grandma. don't worry though belle, soon enough you'll be wishing mommy would leave you alone. : ) and i am so proud of you for being so smart. i like to think i am helping out by providing educational books and cards for you to learn from. : ) even though i know it is just cause you are that special. hope you feel better soon. hope to see you soon, too. with tons of love!