Sunday, March 18, 2007

I don't like my sister!


I don't know why everone is trying to make me be friends with "willwee" (Lilly). She isn't much fun. She spits up a lot. She can't play and sometimes she's fussy. Honestly, she just takes the attention away from me. I don't want to share Mommy and Daddy with her. And everyone tells me I have to be easy with her because she's so wittle and fragile. She sure likes me, though. She laughs at me -- just when I walk by her. When we're riding in the car -- like we did this weekend when we went to Morgantown -- she likes to watch me from her car seat. I, however, ignore her and keep watching my movies. Too bad she's too little to have her own DVD player!

1 comment:

Battlebott said...

Well Belle, unfortunately this is just one of many, many battles that will happen between you and little Lilly.
Your mommy and I used to get into some heated debates and even some physical altercations every now and then.
Just have comfort in the fact that one day you will realize while you might get annoyed with Lilly, she's the best friend you'll ever have.