Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Balancing act




Lilly

Life sure is a balancing act. From the looks of it, Mommy has had some trouble balancing all her duties lately. Daddy was in NY for a week to watch the Mountaineers win the NIT. So Granny watched us a lot again. Mommy spent a lot of time at work, or the grocery store. Now that Daddy is finally home, life is returning to normal a bit. I'm not sure I like all the attention, though. For some reason, the 'rents are really focused on my motor skill development. Mommy said I have three weeks to learn how to sit up. As you can see, I'm not real interested in it. I wobble and fall over onto the boppy. I chatted with Elmo about it tonight and he said I have time and not to sweat it. I turned six months old on Monday. Daddy and Granny discovered why I have been so cranky lately. I have some teeth developing and nearly break through on the top.
Belle
Hiya! Life at the Beckner house has been crazy. Daddy has been gone so much lately. I sure did miss him. When he came home last week, I couldn't wait to get downstairs to see him. I ran to him, hugged him and kissed him. Mommy celebrated a birthday recently. Unfortunately (for both of us), I had to have a serious and very unpleasant test performed on her birthday. I didn't like the test and the results showed that I still have stage two reflux in my left kidney. But because I haven't had a UTI, I don't have to continue taking antibiotics. On top of all that, I have an eye infection. Every day, Mommy and Daddy have to wrestle me to the ground to put the drops in my eyes. The good news is the weather was nice recently and I was very happy to get outdoors. Now, that Mommy and Daddy are home we'll try to write more.



1 comment:

Battlebott said...

Belle and Lilly, Do tell your mommy and daddy thank you for updating the blog and that Aunt Sara was very pleased to see updated photos of her two favorite ladies.
Belle, I can't believe how big you are getting, and Lilly, too.
And little Lilly your blue eyes are just so beautiful. Yours too, Belle.
: )
Miss and love you both so much. Can't wait to see you next weekend.