Monday, July 09, 2007

Sisterly love


Belle and I have been playing a lot more. She calls me her "little baby sister" now. While we're getting along pretty well, Belle isn't always very nice. She still doesn't share very well. Sometimes, when I'm playing with Elmo she comes up and takes him from me. All in all, though, we're becoming pretty good friends.
I'm learning more each day. Although I haven't mastered crawling, I am trying to pull myself up to a standing position. I just want to be able to keep up with Belle and play with all the cool stuff that she has. Mommy said we didn't have a box for me to play in (like Belle did when she was a baby) so we compromised and I got to hang out in the laundry basket. Daddy even pushed me around in it for a bit.
I'm getting so big and learning so much -- like learning to stand up -- that Daddy had to lower my crib to the lowest setting. Since they did that, I was able to reach the cord to the air conditioner, so Daddy had to move my bed. Then Mommy decided to take the bumper out too. It was all too much change for me. I was not happy with it and I let them know by crying for three hours Saturday night. Between me being upset and Belle having her issues, Daddy and Mommy only slept for a few hours Saturday. So Mommy decided to give me my bumper back and all is right with the world again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle and Lilly you two are going to break hearts. How fast and beautifulyou are growing.

Love
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Belle and Lilly,
Has anyone told you lately how wonderful your mommy and daddy are? They take such good care of both of you. It's so obvious in how happy you are!