Friday, August 10, 2007

Hot days


Boy has it been hot outside! It's frustrating for me because Granny, Daddy and Mommy won't let me go outside to play. I keep hearing them talk about a heat index and say it's dangerous. All I know is it's sunny and there are things to do outside. Mommy took us on walks in the evenings early in the week, but even then it was pretty warm outside. We had to drink a lot of water when we came inside. I'm pretty frustrated just hanging out inside all day, every day. So to change things up a bit, Mommy took us to Granny's on Thursday to play there. We spent a good bit of time at Granny & Pawpaw's last weekend since Granddaddy was in from Florida for a visit. When we visit Granny and Pawpaw, I like to play in the windowsill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Belle!

We really loved seeing and playing with you last weekend! We really enjoyed your high energy and hope to spend more time with you! Be sure to come visit us as soon as possible! You and Jaymeson would have a lot of fun on his water slide! Be sure to give Lilly hugs from us!
Love,
Uncle Richard, Aunt Jennifer & Jaymeson

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo! Belle is so adorable!