Friday, August 10, 2007

Standing strong


It's nothing for me to pull myself up to a standing position now. I can scoot/crawl along the floor at a pretty quick speed when I have a purpose and destination, like trying to catch Mommy as she heads out the door in the mornings. It won't be long before I'm able to stand without holding on to furniture and then walking and keeping up with Belle (my ultimate goal.) Belle and I are having such a good time these days. I love to laugh at her and watch movies. I especially like to flap my arms to the music. Sometimes, though, Belle still gets annoyed with me and tells me no or "Go in the other room." It's nice when she bursts into my room in the mornings to greet me or when she hands me puffs at dinner because Daddy doesn't get them to me fast enough. We're playing together pretty well. We have the occasional fight over a favorite toy or book and sometimes it ends badly (like pages ripped out of books). For the most part, though, Belle and I are becoming best friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly,

We are very happy that we were able to spend some time with you last weekend! You and Belle are so sweet! We loved holding and playing with you! You are growing up so fast! We hope to see you again soon!
Love,
Uncle Richard, Aunt Jennifer & Jaymeson

Anonymous said...

Lilly is getting so big! What a cutie pie! I bet she'll be chasing after Belle in no time. Dylan just started walking and boy do we have our hands full now!