Monday, October 15, 2007

First Birthday party








Thank you to everyone who attended my first birthday party. I had such a good time. I appreciate all the gifts I received. You should have seen our house when we got home. It looked like Christmas! At least that's what Mommy said. Belle and I are already fighting over the new toys and have enjoyed a couple of our new DVDs. Thankfully, I received some nice new outfits for the fall since the weather is getting cooler. Most importantly though, I am just happy to have such loving friends and family. Thank you, Lilly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet little Lilly you are loved so very much. Happy 1st. birthday sweetheart. You are such a precious little baby girl. Pawpaw and Granny love you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Happy first birthday, Lilly!

We love you,
Uncle Richard, Aunt Jennifer & Jaymeson