Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Potty training




There's a lot of new things going on in the Beckner house. Lilly told you about some new songs we're learning. And Mommy is trying to teach me to go potty like a big girl. Yesterday, I wore some big girl panties for awhile and read Thomas the Train stories, while drinking juice and sitting on the potty. I think Mommy was hoping she created the perfect storm for me to go pee-pee in the potty. But I fooled her! After a few minutes, I told her I no pee-pee in the potty and got up to run away. When I told her

that I was finished with the potty, Mommy said I had to put my big girl panties back on. But I didn't want to do that. She gave me the option of a diaper or my panties and I chose the diaper. I then decided that Lilly needed my panties more than I did so I gave them to her. Lilly is more interested in the potty anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my what an adventure......Just remember most kids don't go to kindergarten with a pamper in their lunch box. LOL. Maybe Lilly will teach Belle.

Good Luck.

Dee

Anonymous said...

Belle remember no matter what mommy, Grandma, Great Grandma or Aunt Dee say you are a child of God and your life will develop in His time not ours. Grandpa is excited to see you and Lilly you sure have grown since Christmas.

Love Grandpa