Friday, February 22, 2008

Healing


We're all healing from one thing or another. My arm is getting better. Although when my medicine wears off, it starts to hurt. I finally returned to school this week. Miss Velva (my teacher) told Mommy I gave her a heartache because I tumbled down two stairs and my friend, Maggie, pulled me around by my bad arm. It's been nice to be back to school and see all my friends.

I'm sorry that it's been a week since we've written on our blog. Mommy has been busy with work. She had to work late twice this week. We visited the orthopedic doctor on Monday and he gave me a new robot arm to wear. It fits a lot better. He said I have to wear it for three weeks. I'm already tired of it. Mommy isn't a big fan now either since it's beginning to be stinky -- especially since I vomited on it Thursday night. Yes, our whole family has been sick to the stomach this week.

Lilly is still recovering from her cold, but I think we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We're just all ready for Spring.

We posted this photo so you can see how long my hair is getting and what a big girl I'm growing up to be. I finally let Mommy put a ponytail in my hair! Hope all of you are healthier than we've been.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Granny gets to see you both everyday (almost), but I still want to say you both are such beautiful doll babies! I love you both so much! Granny