Monday, April 28, 2008

Rain, rain

It's raining. It's pouring. The old man is snoring....

Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. We want to play! And Mommy won't let us go outside if it's cold and raining! Mommy says I (Belle) have to be more careful when I go out because I had an allergic reaction to grass (or something outside) after I rolled down our hill Friday. I had a bad rash and my eye swelled real big on Saturday. I sneezed a lot and was just down right miserable.

Daddy bought some special lotion for me to stop the itching. He put it on my rash after I had a bath Sunday night. But my legs still itched. So I climed up on my changing table, opened the tube of cream and smeared it all over both of my legs. I couldn't figure out how to get back down from the changing table though, so I had to yell for Mommy to come and get me. Daddy was pretty angry with me for making a mess and climbing up there. He said I could have fallen and broken another bone. I think Mommy was snickering under her breath, but she told me not to do it again and to ask for help next time!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Look at those big girls!!!! I can't believe it.. they really are growing like weeds! LOL!!!

Hope to see you all soon!!