Wednesday, June 04, 2008

In small spaces



It's been a tough a few days in the Beckner house. Mommy is really busy with work this week ( an event on Thursday.) Daddy has been busy too. We've also had a lot of excitement with a visit from Granddaddy (who is in from Florida) and our extended family. We've had fun playing with Jesse, Ka-Ka, Aunt Dodie, Jonah, Aunt Grace and their dog, Hendrix. It's been so much excitement, though, it's been tough for us to settle down at night and go to sleep.


We've also been unusually rotten -- well, Lilly has. Tonight, while Mommy & Daddy changed out of their work clothes Lilly climbed into her bottom drawer and emptied it. She thought she was pretty funny. (as she says, "I funny.") During this adventure, I discovered the Easter card that Grandpa gave us and started dancing to the chicken dance. Mommy was glad that I quickly put it away though.


I'm pretty excited that my birthday is just three days away. I'll be three! Lilly keeps saying she's the same age as me. "I free," she says as she hold up all her fingers. Silly Lilly! She's such a baby! I'm such a big kid. Now, if I could just get that potty training down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly grandpa will see if we can find a cd of the chinken dance so we can practice next week when we come down.

Love
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

That's it...you guys are sleeping outside if you bring any chicken dance music in our house!

-The Dad