Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Fun with sand




The beach is so much fun. There is endless play with the sand. I just like digging with my new orange shovel. But yesterday, Grandpa and Mommy showed me how you can have even more fun with sand by building a sand castle. I helped find the seashells to decorate it. Course, Lilly and I had more fun tearing it down!

Later, Mommy and Grandpa buried my feet in the sand and then I tried to pull them out. That was a cool trick. Lilly was tuckered out at this point and just slept with Grandma while we continued to play in the sand. Aunt Sara also flew a kite while we were at the beach yesterday. It was a perfect day for that because it was really windy. We weren't allowed to swim in the ocean yesterday because the waves were so big. I can't wait to see what adventures we'll have today. I just want to go to the beach, beach, beach as soon as I wake up in the morning. But we have to wait for all the grown-ups to wake up before we can go.

No comments: