Sunday, October 05, 2008

I two!




We had such an exciting weekend --with lots of visitors. Not only did we have the usual visitors -- Grandpa and Grandma, Papaw and Granny, Aunt KaKa and Jesse -- but we had some unusual characters visit us. Gingy, Shrek, Donkey and Dragon all came to help me celebrate at my Shrek Free (Three) Party. We even had more visitors from Morgantown, our cousin Kadence and her Mommy and Daddy, Jamie and Kraig brought Mamaw to see us.
It was so much fun. I enjoyed visiting with all our family and friends. And everyone gave me nice things for my birthday, including books, clothes, a new Hermie video, Raggedy Ann and Andy and a princess hat. I told Grandma I was princess that day.

Now I can tell everyone that, "I two" and mean it! Thank you for coming to my Shrek Free party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lilly! We are so sorry that we couldn't make it to the party! Jaymeson had a Cub Scout camp out Friday night and a football game this weekend.

We have your gift and we will hopefully be able to give it to you soon! It looks like you had a great day! We are so proud of you and love you very much!

We are missing both you and Belle and can't wait to see all the ways you've grown!

Love,
Uncle Richard, Aunt Jennifer & Jaymeson