Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm doing my own exercises












Mommy has been getting into shape lately. She goes to Zumba, Zumba, Zumba. Tonight, I went to my own exercise class -- gymanstics!

I was so excited to start my class tonight. Yesterday, Mommy took us to Target to my uniform for class. Lilly got one too -- even though she's too little to take the class yet. She just wants to be like me!

Maverick Gymanstics was so exciting. There were a lot of big kids doing flips and all kinds of neat things in the gym. There were about 5 little girls in my class with me and we took turns doing our exercises.

First, we warmed up on the floor. Then we tried to do cartwheels. Then we jumped on this big trampoline. That was fun. And then we walked on a small board called a balance beam. Then we hung from a bar and then did a flip on it. That was really fun too. Jumping was my favorite!

Lilly, Granny, Daddy and Mommy watched me from the gallery. They were so proud of me when I finished. I can't wait for next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belle, You did a really good job at your gymnastics class. Mommy, Daddy, Lilly, and Granny were all so proud of you. I was so glad I got to see you do your first class. I hope I get to see you more times. You were the prettiest, and best girl out there. I love you, and Lilly very, very much! I can't wait to see you Friday. xoxox!