Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer cuts & FestivALL











We are having a fun-filled summer. Mommy is trying to keep us busy with activities (so we have some structure to our days, she says.) So I'm taking swimming lessons and reading class. Lilly is too young for both. Next month, though, Mommy said we'll both attend VBS.

After swimming on Thursday, Mommy took us to get summer haircuts. Everyone says I look so much older with my hair cut. I like it because it doesn't take as long to dry. Lilly's never takes long to dry!

This is one of the most fun weeks in Charleston -- when we have FestivALL. We've attended a lot of fun things. Last night, we went to a movie (Sound of Music.) We got to bark and yell at the movie and sing along with them . It was fun until Lilly chewed on her glow stick and got yellow all over her. She was glowing! I told her on the way to Live on the Levee that she can never, ever do that again because she would vomit. And maybe she'd vomit on the street and then other peole would see it and vomit. She said, yeah.

Today we went to Mommy's work for the Street Fair. It's a lot of fun. We played in the sand and the water fountain. Got balloons and tattoos. We had birthday cake because the newseum, I mean the Library, had a birthday. It's 100. But we eventually had to leave because Mommy said we were too cranky. She tried to get us to take a nap, but we didn't go to sleep. Then we played in our swimming pool for a little bit... until I dumped the water out and Mommy made us come back inside.

I told her I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow.

No comments: