Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow: The Squeakel




It just keeps on snowing. We're running out of things to do at home. My new Leapster game finally arrived, but I can only play that for so long too. So today, Daddy and Mama took us to see Alvin and the Squeakel. I couldn't wait to see if the girl chipmunks fell in love with Alvin, Theodore and the one in the blue. I can never remember his name.

I've been wanting to see this movie forever. I've been singing the song that the girls sing when they close those things that big people have when they are in school. I can't remember what they are called either. Here's a video of my singing.

Note from Mommy: This was the worst movie, by far, that we've had to endure to entertain the girls. Of course, they loved it!

3 comments:

Battlebott said...

Was that video taken at Cracker Barrel by any chance? And that Belle is just too much.
:)
I can't wait to see y'all next weekend.
Happy Valentine's Day, girls.
Love you so much.
Aunt Sara

Anonymous said...

Video would not work. My boss said the movie was GREAT. How funny. You aren't very good about updating anymore. Aunt Dee doesn't have FACEBOOK. ha ha.
Kadence wants the girls to come and play with her DOLL HOUSE. She said BELLELILLY needs to come here (one word) and play with me. I said soon.

Aunt Dee said...

Belle:

You can sing that song at Katy's wedding -- She is going to play it there -- and you can dance.

Aunt Dee.
You sure sing it good.