Monday, June 07, 2010

Happy Birthday to Belle!


Belle got her wish on her 5th birthday -- to meet Mr. Jack Hanna and his animal friends. She and Lilly petted a Fennec fox tonight. Belle was so enthralled with him she then quizzed Jack Hanna's employee on his eating habits.
The girls enjoyed the show. Both loved the cheetah. Belle also enjoyed the wallaby. If this isn't a ringing endorsement for Jack Hanna, I don't know what is -- Belle said after the show, "Daddy lets go into the forest so I can get some animals and have my own animal show."


1 comment:

Battlebott said...

That is so awesome. I'm sure it was a night Belle will remember for the rest of her life. I bet she's a vet when she grows up ... or a crazy PETA lady, but either way the animals will love her!
:)
What a great 5th birthday present!