Monday, March 24, 2008

Celebrating Easter



We had a wonderful time celebrating Easter with our family. I can't even count how many times we hunted for Easter eggs. This is my new favorite pasttime. I love to search for plastic eggs and see what's inside them. Sometimes there's candy; sometimes there's money! We enjoyed church on Sunday. I proved yet again I was a big kid by attending Kid's Kingdom all on my own. Lilly cried and had to go back with Mommy. I heard later that she helped Pastor Kevin with his sermon by saying "sorry" after he told the church to say you're sorry a couple of times. Everyone around Lilly laughed. I just love holidays. I can't wait for the next one -- which I hope is my birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belle and Lilly what a joy it was to spend the Easter Sunday with you I am sure Pastor Kevin was happy to know someone was paying attention. The celebration of Christ Resurection and our salvation was only heightened by spending it with you and Lilly.

Love
Grandpa and Grandma