Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm a Big Girl now

I'm on my way to becoming a big girl. Today, for the first time, I pee-peed in the potty! I sat down to watch my Letter Factory video and while Mommy stepped away to get Lilly lunch I peed in the potty! Daddy & Mommy were so proud of me they took me later to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate. Unfortunately, on the way home I peed in my big girl pants. Oops! Well, it's a start anyway. Watch the video that Mommy put together of some funny moments from our trip today.

5 comments:

Battlebott said...

You two look simply beautiful. I love the red tights w/ the chucks. Too cute.
:)
And I'm so proud of you, Belle. Way to go. Now you're officially on your own. Don't need mommy and daddy for anything anymore, right?
:)
Can't wait to see you girls next weekend. Lots of love.
Aunt Sara

Anonymous said...

14 years yeah right.

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hey Belle I thought the deal was you weren't going to be potty trained, so we wouldn't have to worry about you going out on dates. You know your not going to like Daddy very well when those 'ol boys start getting flirty, and trying to call you. You and Lilly are going to have a rough time with him. Like Mommy said though Daddy won't have to worry for a while. Really Granny and PawPaw are very, very proud of you. Now you can teach Lilly to use the potty too! Then Mommy and Daddy will have a lot of extra money to buy toys, and other good stuff. I LOVE YOU!! xoxo Granny

Anonymous said...

Dates...no problem! Andrew will be waiting up, cleaning his shot gun!

Anonymous said...

Belle,

We are very proud of you! You are such a big girl! When we told Jaymeson that you went to the potty he said, "That's really good. Now she won't have to wear diapers anymore." We loved seeing and playing with you and Lilly last Friday! You are a very sweet little girl and so is Lilly. Hope to see you soon. Have a Happy Easter!
Love,
Uncle Richard, Aunt Jennifer & Jaymeson