Sunday, March 07, 2010

New sleeping quarters

Belle: We really want to have it. And Mommy and Daddy won't let us. Actually they will. We have to get another mat on the bottom. That's for Grandma.

Lilly: We need a pillow on the bottom.

Belle: We can hardly wait to have it. There are stairs on it. Sometimes we will play with the bunk bed. We'll play family with it. Sometimes, I be the Mommy and Lilly will be the baby. Sometimes Lilly will be the Mommy and I'll be the baby.
I sleep on the top and Lilly sleeps on the bottom because she'll fall off the bed.
We want bunk beds because our beds are too little.

Lilly: We need a big girl bed because I cry in my other bed.

Belle: I can't hardly wait to go to Grand'ma's house and we will play together. Lilly: No Grandpa and Grandma are going to come here.
That we know each other (both). That Gabby doesn't know my Grandma and Grandpa. Gabby can wait to see me again when we were going to Ms. Kyle's on Spring.

Lilly: No at night.

Belle: And that's all for today, right Lilly?
Lilly: Yes. I want another cookie now.

1 comment:

Battlebott said...

Can Aunt Sara sleep on your new bed, too?
I love the blog now that you girls are saying what's on your mind. There sure is a lot on your mind, lol.
I'm coming to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Bott next weekend ... I'll be bringing presents!
Love and miss you!
:)