Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Recovery is too slow for me

I can learn about much things when I go to school. I have fun with my friends, but sometimes Landon doesn't let me play with him.
My surgery was pretty bad. The little needle didn't hurt so much. Actually it was just a straw. When the doctor took it out, it was kind of bleeding.
I have to stay at home a few weekends because my throat hurts and that's why Mommy told me I had to stay home for a couple of weeks. So my throat will heal very soon and my words will come back ... my real voice will come back in a couple of weeks. But right now it's not normal. The end.

Editorial notes: When the author refers to the "straw" she is talking about her IV. The author is mistaken that her "normal" voice will return. Her voice is a higher pitch now.

1 comment:

faiza said...

looking s0oooo cuteee:) luv u sweeteee.........