Sunday, February 26, 2006

First tooth


Well, it's finally here! At last, I cut my first tooth. It isn't the best photo. You can glimpse the top of the tooth breaking through my gums (white area on left.) Daddy discovered it this morning when he was dressing me for church. Guess they also figured out why I've been so fussy lately. I had a good time hanging out with Daddy and Granny last week, but I sure missed Mommy! Mommy brought me a present from Memphis. It's a puppet of a duck head that quacks to the tune of Old McDonald. It's quite amusing. Mommy bought it at the gift shop in the Peabody Hotel, where apparently thousands of tourists visit each day to watch 5 ducks leave the fountain the lobby and march down a red carpet to an elevator. Whatever turns you on I guess. She said Graceland was better! Elvis has left the building, folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY --- PRETTY SOON YOU CAN EAT THOSE CHERRIOS BELLE.........HA HA. I THINK IT'S A CUTE PICTURE....GREAT SUBJECT.....

BET YOUR GLAD YOUR MOMMY IS HOME; HOWEVER, I AM SURE DADDY AND GRANNY JUST HAD A BALL WITH YOU.....

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON.

GREAT AUNT DEE

Anonymous said...

yayyy! congrats on the tooth, big step. next you'll be walking and talking. : ) glad mommy had a good time visiting the KING's house ... i watched him in Blue Hawaii on the cruise! lol. miss you and love ya. tell mommy and daddy hello and i miss and love them too!