Monday, February 20, 2006

Pretty in pink


I got dressed up in this fancy dress yesterday to attend church. Mommy said I gottta start wearing these clothes before I grow out of them. That's why she has me in a short sleeve shirt that's too tight today!
We drove to Morgantown on Saturday to surprise Grandma. Daddy had a WVU game to attend. We were only there for a few short hours, but I enjoyed hanging out with Penelope.
I can tell I'm driving the folks crazy lately. I give them a tough time. I'm not fond of the naps lately. And I've become an early riser again. I can just imagine Mommy & Daddy lying in bed doing rocks, scissors, paper to see who has to get up with me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle you look beautiful. It was a nice surprise to see you Saturday. I think Penelope missed you after you left, she acts gruff but I think underneath she enjoys the attention.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You have officially become a little woman now. You are so amazing, I miss you so much. With all my love. Aunt Sara

Anonymous said...

Oh my gracious what a Princess. You are the cutest. Wait till PAP and MAMAW see this picture. I'll print it since they haven't entered the age of computers.

Love, Great Aunt Dee

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely beautiful.
Love Paw Paw.