Monday, February 13, 2006

Morgantown


Despite the snow, we traveled to Morgantown this weekend to see Grandma & Grandpa Bott. I also visited with G. Grandpa Bott. On Saturday, he turned 82!

I had a good time goofing off with the grandparnets this weekend. Course, I always laugh at Bear E. Beckner. And I had to show off for everyone -- showing my great ability to stand up.

Mamaw & Pap watched me while Mommy worked on Monday. It's always fun at their house too. The blog will have to hold them over until our next visit next month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Aunt Dee says: It was so fun seeing you for a little while. You are definitely the cutest.....You are so smart and so funny.....it is fun seeing you grow each time you come to Motown. Mamaw & Pap sure had fun and now Pap will talk about it all month till he sees you again. I've heard all about how you liked to stand on the couch and look out the window and how you talk and talk.

See you soon. Keep being you, Belle.
Love, Dee

Anonymous said...

Belle, you were a delight Grandma and Grandpa missed you as soon as you left. We marvel at your brightness and curiosity. Ma na na naa.

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is it. Stop being so cute. Enough is enough. I am sick of missing you being adorable and having to hear about it. : )
Glad you are bringing a light into the Bott/Chase/Beckner/? (what is Angie's madien name) households. One that was desparately needed and definitely appreciated it.
Love you and miss you ton and tons and tons!

Aunt Sara