Monday, February 27, 2006

Trying new things


Each day, Mommy & Daddy make me try new things. For example, this new sippy cup. If you hadn't heard, I'm pretty fond of my favorite bottles. I am not easily fooled. They tried to slip those bigger bottles by me, but I put my foot down, slapped the bottle away and screamed until they gave me what I wanted.

This new cup isn't so bad. It has two handles for me to hold onto it. The bonus to drinking out of this cup is the parental units allow me to try new foods, like juice. Now that my teeth are coming in, I'm also able to try some solids. Daddy gave me some mashed bananas. Mommy gave me some mashed sweet potatoes for dinner Sunday. I eat these "puffs" that granny bought me. They dissolve pretty quickly in your mouth. I prefer the sweet potatoes to the strawberries. Pretty soon, I hear I'll get to have some of what they call Cheerios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belle, I laughed at your attitude when you saw bigger bottles. How funny it is that you knew before we tried to get you to use it that this ws not the comfort bottle. You are a lot like your Grandma. This is a big step, for your mommy. I'm sure she stood and watched wipe rag in hand. Mommy and daddy are working hard to help you grow up but I can tell you'll keep them in line. All my love Grandpa.