Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Making friends



There are a lot of people at the beach to make friends with. So far, I've met a couple of little people around my age. The girl, Marley, is just three months older than me. She doesn't talk much. I don't really care what age young people are. I just want to hang out with them. I know no strangers and will approach anyone who I see around us. Grandma & Grandpa have a hard time keeping up with me as I run down the beach to see a new friend. Today, it's supposed to be 98 degrees so we're going to the place where there are a lot of fish on Roanoke Island. Mommy said it would be too hot for her and me at the beach during the day. So we're going to play in the sand in the evening after dinner tonight. I think we're going out to eat tonight, but Dr. Skaff said I'm not allowed to have seafood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Belle.....Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I'm very glad you are having fun. It is fun to meet new people on the beach. Great Aunt Dee talks to everyone on the beach too. It's fun getting to know NEW people. Those are called "short time" friends...but they are great to have. I love the hat with the blue bathing suit. I bet you are the "topic" of conversation among all the "sun bathers". You are just too cute. Looks like you LOVE the water. Be careful. Tell Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Sara and Mommy and Daddy to have fun and don't get SUNBURNED.

Great Aunt Dee