Thursday, July 13, 2006

Streaker


I'm starting to take after my great Aunt Jane. I prefer to be "au naturel." Any time Mommy dresses me in an outfit that has straps of any kind, I figure out a way to get it off (as you can see in the photograph). I hear that Grandpa Bott could track his little sister, great Aunt Jane, when they were outside playing because there would be a trail of clothes.

She tried on my new bathing suit, which features fun fish on it, to make sure it fits before we head to the beach. Before she realized it, I had both of my arms out of the straps and the bathing suit was hanging around my waist.

I'm not sure what this place called the "beach" is, but Mommy & Daddy sure are looking forward to going there. Daddy said he can't wait to take me into the water. Great Aunt Barb gave me a life jacket to wear. And I they keep talking about something called sand. I'm sure wherever it is, it will be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I hear we have a long trip in the car to get there. I can only sit in that car seat for a couple of hours before I start getting ansy. I overheard Daddy saying something to Mommy about giving me Benedryll before we go. They said I need to sleep because I've been keeping them up too much lately. I woke at 3 a.m. today and kept Mommy up until 5 a.m.

I believe we'll have access to a computer at the beach so we'll try to keep you posted on our daily adventures. If not, we'll have lots to share when we return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belle, it is a good thing we have a week at the beach so I can set you straight. Clothes good.