Wednesday, July 19, 2006

More adventures




Yesterday, we visited the North Carolina Aquariums on Roanoke Island. It was a lot of fun. I met a lot of new friends, including sharks, turtles, sea fish and all kinds of tropical fish. I also made a friend named, Elijah. He's 2. He actually talked to me in the aquarium and we kept running into each other at the exhibits.

Later we went to eat at Tortugas Lie and I ate a lot of new veggies, including zucchini. I also ate corn on the cob -- right off the cob! I just picked it up off the plate and started eating it. We decided to wait to visit the beach until after dinner because it was so hot yesterday. Someone carved out a large hole on the beach and I played in it for awhile and then ran into the ocean. I have discovered the ocean is salty so I like to suck on my fingers after I've played in the water. Course, I also thought the sand tasted salty and kept picking it up to put in my mouth, but Aunt Sara and Grandma wouldn't let me eat it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the pictures coming. I am taking them to Great Grandpa Chase. His hospital room looks like a "Belle Photo Center". They are hanging all over his wall where he can see you. He loves you so much. He said you looked like a "football player" on the beach. (Not sure what that meant). Ha Ha. He told the Dr. yesterday to look at your pictures. It is helping him get better so keep your pictures coming. I am printing these to take to him tonight.

I am so glad you are having fun. Uncle Richard and I love Tortuga's Lie. Our house we have stayed in there is right behind it and we have eaten there lots and lots of times. It is fun to look at all the license plates.
I am glad you are meeting so many "friends".

Memories can never be taken from you Belle.....Have FUN...........I love you.

Great Aunt Dee

Anonymous said...

Belle,
We are going to be staying at Kill Devil Hills also starting next Sunday! We are glad to hear that you are having such a good time! Be sure that you Mommy and Daddy bring you to visit us and you can go to Six Flags and to the zoo. Have a great vacation and a safe return home!
Love,
Uncle Richard, Jennifer & Jaymeson