Monday, November 06, 2006

Grandparents are great!







Belle
1.... 2...3... I'm counting the number of pictures we're showing you today -- of our grandparents. We spent the last four days with all of our grandparnets. Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture of Granny, but we hung out with her too! I impressed family by counting up to 5 this week and dancing and singing for them. Granny let me play in her pantry and Pawpaw wrestled with me. Grandpa Bott and I played with the "meow" (their cat named Penelope). They still won't let me play with her food though. I did manage to sneak and get meow's water bowl and dumped it all over myself! It sure was cold. We surprised Grandma & Grandpa Bott by dropping in on them Sunday. Daddy had to go to Morgantown to cover a WVU basketball game. It was a short but nice visit.
Lilly
All I know is we spent a lot of time in the car this weekend. We drove to Granny and Pawpaw's so Daddy and Mommy could watch a football game. Something about a big game for WVU. I don't understand it all yet. I hung out with Granny most of the nights so Mommy could sleep. Of course, I was good for Granny! :-) The next thing I know they are dressing me up and lights keep going off around me. I sure didn't like that and I let them know about it! Because neither Belle or I cooperated very well we had to try again on Saturday. This time I decided to be a little more cooperative and I think Pawpaw said he got some good photographs. Sunday we traveled yet again and this time I hung out with Grandma Bott and Mamaw. It sure was a busy weekend. Then today I had to go to see Dr. Rubin because Mommy insists there is something wrong with me. Despite my spells of spitting up, I've managed to gain a pound in the last two weeks. He said the grumbling in my stomach is from colic and there isn't really much to do about it. I have to have an upper GI done tomorrow morning to see if I have reflux, although Dr. Rubin doesn't believe it's severe enough to warrant medicine. We go back to Dr. Rubin this afternoon so Mommy, Daddy and Belle can all get a shot for flu season.

No comments: