Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Holidays




Belle

I know it's been awhile since I've written, but I haven't had time. That's right. I'm nearly 18 months old and I've got a busy schedule. I'm now going to daycare for half day every day. I'm still not sure if I like it, but it's growing on me. I come home in the afternoons and hang with Lilly and Granny. Lilly is starting to smile at me now. Last night, I shared my insights about Mommy and Daddy with her. I told her to follow my lead and I'd show her the ropes; show her how to get your way with the folks!

Tonight I helped Daddy decorate this tiny Christmas tree that we have in our living room. I guess the tree used to belong to Mommy and she made the ornaments when she was a little girl. We also watched Rudoplph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. But I only like the snowman, not the reindeer.


Mommy keeps trying to bribe me into being good. She told me if I don't stop throwing tantrums then Santa isn't going to bring me any presents this year. I'm not sure I like Santa either!

Lilly

From all the photos you see of me, it looks as though all I do is sleep. That's just not true! I just can't get the parents to take a picture of me when I'm awake. I guess they're just so excited that I have my eyes open and that I'm cooing at them that they forget to take pictures!

I feel much better now that I finally had a BM last night. It had been nearly a week. I was getting kind of fussy. But Mommy finally talked to Dr. Rubin and they gave me a suppository to get things moving again.

I am awake more know during the day and I smile and coo at everyone. I even give Mommy a little break and I sleep a little better through the night now. I only have her up twice to eat in the middle of the night. I think that's a pretty good compromise. Don't you?







No comments: