Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas




My sister, Lilly, is starting be a lot more fun. I can make her smile and laugh at me. She thinks I'm funny. Last weekend, we visited with the Gibson families at Granny and Pawpaw's. We had a belated Thanksgiving celebration because Daddy was in Florida for the holiday. I'm not sure why we had to dress up (Mommy's idea), but everyone sure liked our outfits.

Daycare is beginning to grow on me as well. I actually enjoyed myself today. I try not to let the parents know that I'm having a good time, but Mommy walked in on me playing this evening. So the gig is up. I still cry when she leave me in the morning though. Gotta work in that guilt trip!

Lilly gets to stay home all day with Granny. They hang out some, but I think she sleeps mostly still.