Sunday, December 10, 2006

Coo-dos to Lilly!




Belle and I visited Dr. Rubin on Friday. I had a two-month check up and Belle had her 18-month check up. It wasn't fair, though. Belle didn't have to get three shots in her legs. I was a little cranky on Friday after those shots. I now weigh 11 pounds and two ounces and I'm 24 inches tall. Dr. Rubin said I'm going to be tall like my sister.

Belle measured 34 1/2 inches tall. She's in the 95th percentile for her age. She weighs 25 1/2 pounds. I hope we don't have to go back to see Dr. Rubin for awhile. It was very busy in the waiting room. I guess a lot of kids are sick this time of year. Luckily, Belle and I both have been healthy for the last few weeks.

1 comment:

Battlebott said...

poor lilly ... you never get any love.
: )
well, here is some love from your aunt sara!
i love you lilly june.