Wednesday, December 13, 2006

O Tannebaum



I discovered the joys of Christmas trees yesterday. Mommy said she put ornaments on the bottom of the tree that wouldn't break if I got ahold of them.

Today, I made a friend in daycare. Cody and I shared our lunches. I gave him some cheese and he shared his peaches with me. I had a good day in daycare today. I still put on a face for Mommy like I don't like daycare when she drops me off in the morning. But the gig is up, as she said. Her co-workers told her at the office Christmas Open House on Monday that I do actually play and enjoy myself in daycare. I do like my teachers, Ms. Elizabeth and Ms. Ronda. And today, I "tried" a chicken nugget -- only for dipping it in ketchup so I could suck it off of the nugget.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle how light you make my heart feel. Enjoying the Christmas Season through children reminds us what is truly important. Because the activities of man are not as important and not nearly as much fun.

Love Grandpa

Battlebott said...

I cannot wait until I see you this weekend Belle. Only one more day! Glad you are enjoying the holiday season with mommy and daddy. hope your sister is having as much fun as you are.
: )

Anonymous said...

The ornaments and lights are pretty and so are you! Looking forward to seeing you and your sister this weekend...(and Chelle and Andrew too) :)

Anonymous said...

We hope to see both the Beckner girls soon! We love the video clips that you are posting. Jaymeson watches each of them two or three times. Remind Mommy and Daddy that it isn't too far to visit us at our house:)
Love,
Uncle Richard, Aunt Jennifer & Jaymeson