Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!








Belle

Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes when I came downstairs this morning (and it wasn't because it was early. We didn't get up until 10:30 a.m.) I had this really neat tunnel to crawl through and then when I came out the other side, there before me was a smorgasbord of toys! I got a new Elmo tool bench, a TMX Elmo doll, a teddy bear and books. Later, Granny and Pawpaw brought me more toys and clothes. They gave me some Signing Times videos, an electric toothbrush, clothes, books, bibs and an old-fashioned pop roller. They seemed to really like the gifts we got them too. Mommy made Granny and Pawpaw their own calendar featuring what else, but me. Lilly's in this edition as well.

Lilly
Santa brought me a cool gift too, but as you can see (from the above picture) my big sister, Belle, is playing with it! Mommy did give me the rattle to play with, but even then Belle came and swiped it from me! There was much excitement in the house this morning. So much, that I had to nap most of the day. I heard Granny and Pawpaw gave me a lot of neat things, like a book that features me, but I didn't get to visit with them much. I was too worn out from the morning activities.









No comments: