Monday, December 18, 2006

Santa and Christmas trees



We visited Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Sara this weekend. Daddy had a WVU basketball game to cover so even though Mommy didn't feel well, we traveled to Morgantown anyway. We celebrated Christmas early with Mamaw and The Chase side of the family. Saturday was a fun day. We drove to Bruceton Mills to find a Christmas tree. I was more interested in walking around the property. Aunt Sara had to keep chasing after me. Lilly didn't care much for tree hunting. She wasn't feeling great on Saturday for some reason. She was a little cranky. Then Saturday night we walked through a Christmas light display at a nearby neighborhood. It was fun. I visited with Santa briefly then too. He gave me a baton! I didn't mind talking with Santa, but I didn't want Grandpa to leave me with him. I sure am looking forward to next Monday. Mommy says Santa will bring me lots of fun things. I do hope that I feel better then though. We came home last night and I had a 103 degree temperature. I'll probably have a visit to see Dr. Rubin tomorrow.

2 comments:

Battlebott said...

Even though Aunt Sara didn't feel so great this weekend she sure did enjoy spending time with you and Lilly.
: )
And to start off the weekend with such a warm welcome from you, well, I couldn't have asked for more.
I hope you feel better soon, get all those icky boogers out of there. lol.
Love you and miss you already!

Anonymous said...

We hope you, Lilly, Mommy & Daddy have a very Merry Christmas!
Love,
Uncle Richard, Aunt Jennifer & Jaymeson