Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Botts

Belle

We visited The Botts in Morgantown this weekend. Now that WVU basketball season has started, Daddy has to travel up north a lot. So occasionally, we'll go with him -- especially since it's the holidays! We celebrated Aunt Barb's and Morgan's birthday at Outback Saturday night. I did okay for about an hour while Aunt Jane (below) played with me. But when the food finally came, I was ready to go so we had to make a quick exit from the restaurant. I don't think Mommy was too happy with me, but hey, I'd had enough. Even though I wasn't a happy girl, Mommy drove us by house that has a lot of Christmas lights. Mommy said next weekend we'll walk through the lights and then visit with Santa.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle, mommy seems to forget she was a child and all children create situations in public places their parents wish they would not. We enjoyed your visit greatly you are learning so much it is exciting to see what neww words and actions you have learned.

Lilly is getting big as well with a cute little smile and that look of knowing she displays. It is evident you are being a big sister showing her the ropes. Remember you are paving the way which will make her road seem smoother.

Love Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Belle, I don't blame you for throwing a fit in the RoadHouse...all of that loud, horrible country music, peanuts all over the floor and horrible line dancing makes me cranky too!

Anonymous said...

Belle, Sorry...obviously your cousin can't read........(Outback is not the Roadhouse)

Battlebott said...

just wait until aunt sara teaches you how to turn all the buttons on and off. you'll love it. cause and effect in full extreme. mommy knows all about that, she used to help me out from time to time. and in restaurants, too.
music and lights going on and off, the people in the place love it and think you are the most adorable thing ever for doing it.
:P