Sunday, December 24, 2006

Eve of Christmas








Belle
We had a nice visit with Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Sara on Saturday. They came to see us for the holiday and they brought presents too! Grandma and Grandpa gave me this cool wagon. I, of course, had to have Grandpa give me a test ride around the neighborhood.
Later we traveled to GG Bunny's house in Red House. I recognized the road as the same road we take to visit Tipo and Riley (Aunt KaKa's prarie dog and doggie). Mommy explained to me that we weren't visiting them though! At GG Bunny's, I received more presents, but I didn't care too much about opening them or playing with what was inside. I liked my second cousin Luke's presents better. He received cool stuff -- like cars, trucks and Thomas the train legos. I got some nice presents that I played with when we came home. We had to make an early departure because I was getting a little cranky -- but to my defense -- I didn't have a nap today and Lilly wasn't happy either! So far this Christmas, I've received some very cute outfits (Mommy liked them better than me) and lots of toys. Aunt Sara gave me a Dora toy. I received a Winnie the Pooh phone, large legos from more second cousins and Blue's Clues bath toys!
Santa made an early trip to our house tonight, but I was asleep when he got here! Mommy and Daddy said there will be lots of fun stuff for me under the tree in the morning. I can't wait. I just hope I'm feeling better tomorrow. Mommy and me can't lick this cold we caught!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle, Grandma, Sara and I had a wonderful time visiting with you, Lilly, mommy and daddy the best present I received was the hug you gave me when we arrived. Tell Lilly grandpa will try not to scare her next time we visit. We hope Lilly and you will have years of fun with your wagon. We also enjoyed watching the birth of Jesus with you.

Love Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I was to glad I got to see you guys this Christmas. The girls are growing like crazy and they are so beautiful. Luke loved playing with Belle. Take care we love you.