Monday, January 01, 2007

Proud to be a Mountaineer!



Belle
The Mountaineers won the Gator Bowl today and we celebrated. It was a real treat having Daddy home with us this New Year's -- rather than away. I'm glad he was home a lot these holidays. I know Mommy was happy too that they could celebrate their third wedding anniversary. I couldn't say, "Happy Anniversary," but Grandma Bott taught me to say, "Happy New Year." As you can see from the video, Mommy and Daddy are teaching me to be a Mountaineer. Go 'Eeers. I'm learning new words every day. Just last week, I repeated the words "high maintenance" after Daddy told me I was being high maintenance. I heard Mommy telling Granny and Grandma to watch every word because I repeat everything I hear. Lilly is getting bigger and bigger each day. I have fun playing with her now. She likes to laugh at me. She's sleeping right now, otherwise I'm sure she would have something to say as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were really glad to see all of you over the holidays! Belle and Lilly are growing up so fast! Maybe next time we get to visit we can teach Belle to say, "We are Marshall!" :) We hope to see you all soon. Jaymeson is looking forward to a re-match with Andrew. You are welcome in our home anytime!
Love,
Uncle Richard, Aunt Jennifer & Jaymeson

Battlebott said...

Belle Maria you are just too much. lol.
: )
At least I can say that before the age of 2 my niece was already smarter than 30 percent of the state (you know, the West Virginians who cheer for Marshall)
:P


LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS! WVU, WVU, WVU.