Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cheerios


I just love my cheerios! We had fruity Cheerios for breakfast this weekend. Daddy thought I was finished with them, but I grabbed the box and decided to have a few for myself!
Mommy and Daddy tried out some recipes from their new cookbooks this weekend. Mommy made her first cake. Everyone who tasted it said it was good, but I decided I had to try it for myself. I gave her my approval. The Orange Marmalade Cake is good. Daddy made scrumptious crab cakes from what I heard. I don't know though, I wasn't allowed to have any.
We went to church this morning at Agape Christian Fellowship. Everyone was happy to see us because we haven't been there since Lilly was born. Lilly did pretty good for her first time in church. I was excited to see my friend Jaiden again. We colored and played. Occasionally, I went up to visit Pastor Frank.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine, mine all mine, how delightful Belle. Grandpa and grandma got a big kick out of your Cherrio's picture. Tell Pastor Frank hello for grandpa next time you see him and that grandpa thinks about him.


all our love
Grandpa and Grandma