Sunday, January 21, 2007

Play time

Lilly
Mommy keeps lying me on my stomach and telling me to "roll over." I don't know what the big deal is about it. She tried to play with me today, but at every turn, there was Belle stepping into the game. I wasn't happy with her when she tried to take over my toys. I think Belle is just jealous that I get a lot of attention right now. She keeps doing things that she shouldn't -- like crawling up the stairs, standing on the coffee table -- to get attention. I sure have given Mommy and Daddy a run for their money at night. They keep trying to get me to sleep in this crib all by myself. It's lonely and dark in there. So I wake a few times a night and call for them to come and get me! Last night, Mommy got upset and just put me in the swing. She has a determined look in her eye. I think my nights in Mommy and Daddy's bed are numbered!
Belle
I sure did keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes today. We couldn't really go anywhere because of the weather this weekend. We did go for a short wagon ride yesterday. It was really cold, though, so we didn't walk very far. Today, it snowed so we stayed in. It's too cold out for Lilly. I sure can't wait til she's big enough so we can go outside together. I love to take, er, I mean share her toys. I tried playing with her today, but she wasn't very involved. I think she may have been a little annoyed with me. Mommy and Daddy are trying to get us to play "nice" together. They even read us bedtime stories together tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls can't take a bad picture.You both are so beautful! I can't wait to see you both tomorrow. I've missed you little sweethearts over the weekend! xoxoxo I love you both very much! Granny

Battlebott said...

get used to it lilly, that belle is going to be your best friend and your worst enemy all wrapped into one. sometimes you'll love her so much it hurts, other times you'll just want to hurt her.
:P
but no matter what, you'll always be glad to have her and she'll always be thankful for you.
: )
heart and ache you tons and tons. hopefully i'll get to see you girls soon when your cousin jamie has her baby girl!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! They are both so beautiful! I just wanted to say hi and send our love.
Love, Jennifer

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.