Saturday, February 03, 2007

First food


Lilly


Mommy was so tired of me not sleeping through the night that she decided I might be hungry. The answer? Let's try solid foods. So they gave me my first taste of rice cereal. Unfortunately, the tongue reflex is still there so I didn't eat the food easily. Most of it ended back out on my bib and chin. I haven't been feeling so great, which has affected my appetite and sleeping patterns. Belle and I both had to visit Dr. Rubin on Thursday. At first, he thought we had RSV, but a test confirmed that we didn't. I had to endure pain on behalf of Belle. The lab technician stuck a swab up my nose and left it for a minute. I was not happy about that. I don't know why Belle couldn't undergo the test, instead of me!


Belle

Well, I got sick again! Good news, I think this has finally convinced Mommy and Daddy that maybe daycare isn't the best option right now. I don't think they would mind so much that I'm sick, but I gave it to Lilly this time. It's hard not to share germs, when we have to share toys and well, I occasionally take Lilly's pacifier, or blanket or wipe my slobbery hands on her face! I have enjoyed playing with her more though. As you can see from the photo, I even occasionally hold her. I wasn't too happy about sharing bath time with her recently. Mommy held Lilly in the tub and we took a bath together. I prefer Lilly to have her own bath in her tub as to not interrupt my play time.

1 comment:

Battlebott said...

lilly, it's good to see you are learning to tolerate that ornery sister or yours.
:P
guess it's good to learn tolerance early on b/c your gonna need it in this family, lol.