Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Our newest cousin & ailments








We have a new cousin -- Kadence Whitehair. Unfortunately, Belle and I were still feeling under the weather this weekend so we didn't get to meet her. But Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Sara did. They said she is really tiny compared to us. It will be awhile before we see her or get to play with her. She was born early and like me, she was born with a bit of jaundice. We had a good time in Morgantown this weekend visiting with relatiaves, despite our illnesses. Aunt Sara babysat us for a couple of hours while Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa attended a church dinner and dance. Belle was up to her old tricks though, and tried to trick Aunt Sara into letting her do things she knows she isn't supposed to do.
Unfortunately, we're both still recovering from illness. Belle visited Dr. Rubin on Monday and her ears are all clear now. He said she didn't have to take any more medicine, which is good because her albuterol made her jumpy Sunday night. I heard Mommy was pretty upset with her becuase she wouldn't go to sleep. I slept most of the car ride home, but Belle woke me up when we still had 45 minutes left in the car! She can be crazy when she gets upset. I find it fascinating, really.
Then Monday night I didn't feel well. I have been constipated since Friday and it was really hard to get it straightened out again. Luckily, I didn't have to make a trip to see Dr. Rubin because I have to see him on Thursday this week. Belle has to go to another doctor, her kidney doctor, tomorrow. I hear she has to have another test done that isn't so pleasant. Poor, Belle. She got sick tonight and threw up all over Mommy and herself while Mommy was reading her a bedtime story. Course, that's what she gets for drinking dirty bath water. Mommy keeps telling her to quit, but she doesn't listen!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hey Chelle it's Katy-- I wasn't sure you could get my e-mails... i know there was trouble last time i sent it but I wanted to tell you that I sent you one and it was just saying that I updated my blog. Hope all is well with you and the family!!!!

www.ktsavedbygrace.blogspot.com

Katy