Monday, February 26, 2007

I scream, you scream, we all scream....


Belle
As a special treat, Daddy and Mommy took us to Baskin Robbins on Sunday. Mommy and I usually share a scoop or two, but as you can see from the photograph I took over control of the spoon. Mommy wasn't giving me big enough bites. Lilly just watched from her car seat. Mommy said she was too small, yet, to have ice cream. Mommy told her when she turns one, she can have ice cream too -- unless Daddy caves before then. But he said something about what's "good for the goose... and gander." I don't know what that means. I just know it doesn't sound good for Lilly!

1 comment:

Battlebott said...

Belle looks guilty and Lilly looks like she's saying, "Don't look at me, I'm not talking."
I dunno what it is about those eyes, but Belle seems to always look like she's up to no good or about to entertain. I love it.
: )