Saturday, February 03, 2007

Let's goooo Mountaineers!


We're glad the Mountaineers won today against Seton Hall, but we're happier that Daddy was home with us -- especially since we've been sick all week. He was at the Rutgers game when we came down with our colds. Lilly and I both had fevers, snotty noses and just generally didn't feel well. I have an ear infection. Lilly just has congestion. My congestion was in my chest so Dr. Rubin put me on albuterol. I have to go back for a check up on the 12th and then on Valentine's Day I have to go visit Dr. Chiang to see if I still have reflux in my right kidney. It's a busy time visiting the doctors. I heard Grandpa Bott and Great Grandpa Bott had to visit the doctor a lot recently too. I hope they feel better. We're going to visit them in Morgantown next weekend. I have a special birthday present for Great Grandpa Bott. We can't wait to see them, Grandma, Aunt Sara and our new second cousin -- Kadence Whitehair.

1 comment:

Battlebott said...

possibly the cutest picture ever!
: )
could you be any cuter, belle?
aunt sara is so excited to see you, and your sister, next weekend that she's about to burst.
miss and love you tons and tons.