Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bonjour!


Belle
Bonjour! It's been so cold outside that I get bored easily. Daddy sure does a good job of entertaining me though. We play silly games and he lets' me dress up in his clothes. Mommy thinks I look like a little French girl in this hat. I sure was happy to get out of the house some this weekend. We all went out to eat Friday night at Hardings. It took an hour for us to get our food, but I was pretty good while we waited. When we finally got our food, I devoured my food -- starting with French fries! I hate 3/4 of my grilled cheese and had a few bites of Daddy's salad. Ooh, and I forgot we had friend mushrooms with cocktail sauce as an appetizer. Mommy couldn't believe I was eating so well and such varieties of food. But when I mistakenly took a grape tomato from Daddy's salad thinking it was a grape, I spit it back out in Mommy's hand. She sure doesn't mind gross stuff anymore.

No comments: